Enjoy complete control with this thermostatic bath shower kit.
This sturdy, chrome plated shower bath filler is designed to fit well with any BathEmpire shower bath, or straight bath with bath screen. The filler provides a thermostatic alternative to standard bath taps, and comes complete with all fixings required for installation. The valve has been manufactured to TMV2 standard, which ensures that the manufacturing process stringently adheres to thermostatic safety guidelines. This valve is designed to prevent scalding, and by integrating it into your shower system, you can guarantee safety for all members of the family. What is more, the solid brass core protects against corrosion; for further peace of mind, the valve is covered by a 10 year warranty.
- Drip free ceramic disc technology. Learn more about our ceramic discs
- Chrome plated for a mirror finish. Find out what makes BathEmpire chrome so great.
- Laser printed dial.
- All components use British standard fittings.
- Thermostatic control.
- Anti-scalding device set at 38 degree. Can be overridden from the temperature control.
- The product is designed for comfort, and features heat resistant plastic controls. This significantly minimises any chance of excess heat causing injury, and ensures full control can be maintained at all times.
- Temperature range 20 - 50 deg C.
This kit includes the following:
- Exposed thermostatic bath mixer - chrome plated solid brass.
- Hand held shower head - chrome effect.
- 1.5 metre flexible shower hose - rust resistant 304 stainless steel.
- Adjustable wall mounted bracket - chrome effect.
- 2 x brass elbows, which allow the mixer to easily fit to pipes which are between 130mm and 180mm apart.
- 2 x chrome plated elbow covers.
Will it work in my bathroom?For this thermostatic valve to operate correctly, your water system will need to produce at least 1.0 Bar of pressure. This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
Why is it that when you get a spare 10 minutes to have a really relaxing shower someone decides that is the right time to fill the kitchen sink for the dishes? Transforming your luxurious warm shower into a game of 'how long can I endure the freezing water?'
Well, that horrendous experience will soon be a distant memory with this thermostatic shower.
Because this valve is thermostatic, the water will remain constant, at the temperature you set.
Should some pesky saboteur attempt to disrupt your sensational shower experience, the worst you will suffer is a drop in pressure.
You will be so impressed with the quality of this valve that you will want it to keep it looking this good.
To ensure it's longevity this valve is made out of solid brass.
Since brass does not corrode in water you will be able to enjoy a flawless shower experience for many years to come.
No More Drips
Knowing the sound of dripping water can be used as a form of torture came as no surprise to us. This teeth clenching sound should not be allowed to poison the tranquility of your bathroom.
Because most bath taps drip when the rubber washers have started to wear out, we have taken the rubber washers out of our taps! Instead, this bath mixer features the latest in ceramic disc technology.
All that is required is a 1/4 turn of your bath control and the ceramic discs will close, forming an impenetrable seal. A 1/4 turn in the other direction and the water will be able to flow freely again.
Just think about how much time you will save now you no longer need to conjure all your strength to stop that maddening drip.
Not all chrome is the same.
This valve has been coated in 40 microns of chrome. Allowing for a highly reflective, mirror finish.
How do you tell the difference between poor chrome and great chrome? Place your finger on the chrome. On poor chrome your finger print will leave a mark, on great chrome you will be able to rub your finger print off.
The 40 microns of chrome on this valve means it easily passes the finger print test.
Anti Scalding Thermostatic Control
Drip Free Tap
Heavy Chrome Plated Finish