A fantastic chrome plated concealed shower kit, manufactured using rust resistant solid brass.
The BathEmpire Concealed Shower kits are great for providing a minimalist look to your bathroom. As the name suggests, all the pipework is hidden behind the wall, floor or ceiling, leaving you with a visually stunning, clean finish. This concealed shower kit can be installed in any shower enclosure, or any straight or shower bath.
This Kit consists of these chrome plated components:
- An 8" (200mm) square solid brass Shower Head.
- A wall mounted solid brass Shower Arm.
- An advanced 1-Way Mixer Valve Read more about the BathEmpire Concealed Mixer Valves
Concealed Shower Kit Key Features:
- Long lasting, grade A solid brass core. Read more about our solid brass.
- Mirror finish, quality chrome plating. Read more about our chrome.
- Laser printed dial.
- All components use British standard fittings.
- Drip free, ceramic disc technology. Read more about ceramic discs
- Thermostatic anti-scalding valve is set at 38 degrees Celsius, however this can be overridden manually. The shower valve has been manufactured to adhere to TMV2 standards.
- The shower head is on a swivel connection, so you can tilt it through 15 degrees.
- Shower head features easy-to-clean manoeuvrable rubber jets
- Free Warranty: Every component in this product has a 10 year guarantee.
Will it work in my bathroom?For this thermostatic shower to operate correctly, your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 Bar of pressure. For this, you will need one of the following:
- Gravity fed system with a pump, where the water tank is in the attic
- Combination (combi) boiler systems
- Pumped systems
- Un-vented systems
- Pressurised cylinder systems
ThermostaticWhy is it that when you get a spare 10 minutes to have a really relaxing shower someone decides that is the right time to fill the kitchen sink for the dishes? This transforms your planned luxurious warm shower into a game of 'how long can I endure the freezing water?'
Well, that horrendous experience will soon be a distant memory with this thermostatic shower.
Because this shower is thermostatic, the water will remain constant, at the temperature you set.
Should some pesky saboteur attempt to disrupt your sensational shower experience, the worst you will suffer is a drop in pressure.
No More DripsKnowing the sound of dripping water can be used as a form of torture came as no surprise to us. This teeth clenching sound should not be allowed to poison the tranquility of your bathroom.
Because most showers drip when the rubber washers have started to wear out, we have taken the rubber washers out of our showers!
Instead, this shower features the latest in ceramic disc technology.
All that is required is a 1/4 turn of your shower control and the ceramic discs will close, forming an impenetrable seal. A 1/4 turn in the other direction and the water will be able to flow freely again.
Just think about how much time you will save now you no longer need to conjure all your strength to stop that maddening drip.
Mirror FinishNot all chrome is the same.
This shower mixer has been coated in 40 microns of chrome. Allowing for a highly reflective, mirror finish.
How do you tell the difference between poor chrome and great chrome? Place your finger on the chrome. On poor chrome your finger print will leave a mark, on great chrome you will be able to rub your finger print off.
The 40 microns of chrome on this shower means it easily passes the finger print test.
Long LastingYou will be so impressed with the quality of this shower that you will want it to keep it looking this good.
To ensure it's longevity this shower is made out of solid brass.
Since brass does not corrode in water you will be able to enjoy a flawless shower experience for many years to come.
Anti-Scalding Shower Valve
Rust Resistant Brass Core
Flawless Chrome Finish
Start Shower With A 1/4 Turn